Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pictures Of Someone Getting A Brazilian Waz I Get Mistaken For A Different Race All The Time Like (Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, & Brazilian)?

I get mistaken for a different race all the time like (Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, & Brazilian)? - pictures of someone getting a brazilian waz

I am a mixture of things, but especially my mother is black, I'm all black except for his grandmother was full of Native American and is very dark skin, if the barley is mixed to say, but if you look at the hair. And my dad side of the family a bunch of different things that his mother was a Cajun, was that the people of New Orleans, which was a mixture of Indian and French black and 1 / 2, and 1 was his father / 2 white and 1 / 2 cajun, but when I see pictures of him that is similar to that of Spain, because of what the Spaniards, black hair, but the tone of the skin of a white person. And my father is only 1 / 2 white 1 / 2 Guess black. I do not know what I'm doing, but I have a fair complexion with this color red for me and I think people are wondering what I did because my hair is brown like 5in over my shoulder and a mixture of the red curly black. But I remember one day I was in the city as a host, such as the Dominican comes to me and starts speaking Spanish and I like what you say. But I have people ask me the whole time you are in Puerto RicNA, Dominican, Cuba or Brazil. And I just love to tell you, or I'm black, or if I try to dismantle it and tell them I'm a stray dog. But I really do not understand that I may look like the average black, but what other people makes you think I'm Latino.

4 comments:

safety pin said...

The Dominicans are of mixed black and white, like a number of Cubans and Brazilians.
Puerto Ricans tend to be partly natural and partly in black and white and resemble any combination.

They are essentially the same mixture of races, you not only in Latin America and speak English. The only difference is language.

Deedee=) said...

Because a large number of people from Latin America are also with the career that you describe, mixed, but in Brazil, Cuba, Puerto Rico and some Dominicans, who seem quite different from what she describes, I believe, and I'm not Cuban, what you want.

LexDiamo... said...

The Latin is not race 1), or Hispanic

2) Dominicans, Cubans, Brazilians, etc., tend to have a lot of mixed African descent, and you yourself have said that mixed, then its natural that you like them.

Marco said...

Latino / Hispanic is not a race. mneither are Dominicans in Puerto Rico, Cuba and Brazil. The sky is not surprising. youre stupid as hell.

Post a Comment