Monday, February 1, 2010

Refund Flight Ticket Letter Sample Would My Flight Ticket Be Refunded If I Was Denied Entry To The U.S.?

Would my flight ticket be refunded if I was denied entry to the U.S.? - refund flight ticket letter sample

I'm Canadian, and last year almost no access to the United States. I had to answer many questions before you are not satisfied, remains valid indefinitely. If I buy a new ticket to fly to the south, and were refused entry to the States for some reason, flight tickets again?

3 comments:

The Muse said...

Ask the airline.

heckenho... said...

Probably not. The airlines assume no responsibility for immigration issues - If you are not sure it will be allowed in the normal visa waiver, you need a visa before booking a ticket.

TBECK said...

Probably not. Especially if you are a non-refundable ticket. I want you in the airline.

Post a Comment